- SUNY(State University of New York) Korea
- SEPTEMBER 4, 2013 ~ SEPTEMBER 6, 2013
- SEPTEMBER 3, 2013 ~ SEPTEMBER 6, 2013
Asia Pacific Regional Internet Governance Forum (APrIGF) has been held annually since 2010. The Forum serves as a platform for aggregating IGF related discussions and collaborations at the regional level, and ultimately advances the development of Internet governance in the Asia Pacific. APrIGF 2013 will be hosted by Korea Internet Governance Alliance (KIGA) and supported by the local secretariat Korea Internet Security Agency (KISA) and APrIGF secretariat DotAsia Organisation respectively.
The APrIGF Program Committee calls for your participation in developing the Forum agenda in an open process by submitting your topics of interest and workshop proposals.
We encourage all members of the Asia Pacific community to join the program development process in the following ways:
- Submit a workshop proposal
- Comment on the proposed theme:
Towards a Better Internet:
A more Secured, Convenient, Vibrant, Equivalent, and Desirable Internet
- Suggest sub-themes or topic of interests
- Join the program committee discussions (Multi-stakeholder Steering Group)
Each workshop will be 90 minutes with time for Q&A and should present the proposed issue in an inclusive manner, incorporating a multi-stakeholder perspective.
Send your proposals of not more than 500 words with the below format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Title of the Workshop
- Thematic area of interest
- Specific Issues of Discussions
- Expected format and Target panel members
- Full name and contact details of the workshop organiser
If you are interested to join the program committee of Seoul 2013 discussions (Multi-stakeholder Steering Group), please send email request to email@example.com with a brief introduction of your expertise and represented entity.